See the 2 days Forum Video
The 4th edition of Lugano Commodity Forum will be focused on the Shipping sector.
Mr. Stefano Messina (CEO and Chairman at Messina Group) will be one of LCF keynote speakers.
The 4th edition of the Lugano Commodity Forum (LCF)
is the most important event dedicated to commodity traders, users and investors (coal, steel, base & precious metals, oil & gas, agricultural commodities, shipping and other services), organized in the Italian part of Switzerland (Canton of Ticino). LCF represents a unique opportunity to:
- Meet and develop synergies with a diverse number of players based in the area and internationally (International Trading Companies, Producers, Service Providers, Specialized Asset Managers …);
- Discuss main issues and opportunities in the sector with real experts, by attending free seminars;
- Provide updates about recent most innovative services/products for the Commodity sector (workshops);
- Gain visibility thanks to a competitive Exhibiting & Sponsorship package.
The Forum will take place at the prestigious PALAZZO dei CONGRESSI of LUGANO on the 8th and 9th June, 2015 and will host an exhibition area, besides a number of specialized conferences and workshops.
The targeted auditorium of the forum is:
• Local trading companies looking to raise their profile and develop synergies with similar players in the region
• International trading institutions interested in creating new structures for their businesses, attracted by the services, incentives, stability and favorable logistic position offered by the Canton of Ticino
• Industrial companies reliant on commodities for their production cycle (producers, processors and end-users of non-ferrous metals and steel as well as food commodities), potentially interested in diversifying their supply chain
• Chambers of Commerce, Associations and Consulates of various European and non-European countries seeking new business opportunities for their members
• Service Providers for the commodity industry (shipping, logistics, financing, insurance, data providers, security, legal & fiscal advisors, accountancy, real estate services …)
• Money Managers, Technical & Fundamental Analysts and Financial Advisors with an interest in Commodities, seeking to gain an in-depth understanding of commodity market drivers and the outlook for the sector