Lantern Fund Forum – Tuesday 24th November 2020 – Palazzo dei Congressi (Lugano)aprile 10, 2019 2:45 pm
The LFF – Lantern Fund Forum is the tenth edition of one of the most important event focused on Asset Management, Investment Tools (covered warrants, certificates, ETF, structured bonds, unit-linked …) and Fundamental Analysis, organized in Switzerland.
The forum will take place at the prestigious Palazzo dei Congressi, on the 24th of November 2020, and will host a number of specialized conferences and an exhibition area. LFF represents a unique showcase to:
- Introduce the rich number of players (hedge funds, SICAV, asset managers …) based in the area to local and international financial institutions, and vice versa
- Provide updates about recent most innovative services/products for the AM sector
- Discuss main issues and opportunities in the sector with real experts
Participants, who fall under “qualified investors”, will be able to attend the event with a registration.
Why join the forum:
- Possibility of attending, in an instant a large number of presentations about a wide range of investment opportunities
- Free seminars, held by skilled experts, and workshops on a number of subjects of interest
- Unique business opportunity to enter the Canton of Ticino, a rich (yet unexplored) market
- Special deals with prestigious hotels, restaurants, financial service providers, local newspapers and other media in order to offer special prices to our exhibitors, sponsors and visitors
- (For exhibitors) Very interesting conditions with our “turn-key” package with pre-installed stands
- (For exhibitors & sponsors) Guaranteed visibility thanks to a marketing plan before, during and after the event involving agreements with other entrepreneur and professional networks, development of many significant media-partnerships, local poster campaign, advertising on financial newspapers and portals, DEMs, follow-up activity…
– Tuesday , 24th of November 2020, 9:00 – 18:00 – A cocktail will follow