Lantern Fund Forum – 20th & 21st November 2017 – Palazzo dei Congressi (Lugano)maggio 18, 2017 9:43 am
The LFF – Lantern Fund Forum is the seventh edition of one of the most important event focused on Asset Management, Investment Tools (covered warrants, certificates, ETF, structured bonds, unit linked …) and Fundamental Analysis, organized in Switzerland.
The forum will take place at the prestigious Palazzo dei Congressi, on the 2oth and the 21th of November 2017, and will host a number of specialized conferences and an exhibition area. LFF represents a unique showcase to:
- Introduce the rich number of players (hedge funds, SICAV, asset managers …) based in the area to local and international financial institutions, and vice versa
- Provide updates about recent most innovative services/products for the AM sector
- Discuss main issues and opportunities in the sector with real experts
Participants, who fall under “qualified investors”, will be able to attend the event with free registration.
Why join the forum:
- Possibility of attending, in an istant a large number of presentations about a wide range of investment opportunities
- Free seminars, held by skilled experts, and workshops on a number of subjects of interest
- Unique business opportunity to enter the Canton of Ticino, a rich (yet unexplored) market
- Special deals with prestigious hotels, restaurants, financial service providers, local newspapers and other media in order to offer special prices to our exhibitors, sponsors and visitors
- (For exhibitors) Very interesting conditions with our “turn-key” package with pre-installed stands
- (For exhibitors & sponsors) Guaranteed visibility thanks to a marketing plan before, during and after the event involving agreements with other entrepreneur and professional networks, development of many significant media-partnerships, local poster campaign, advertising on financial newspapers and portals, DEMs, follow-up activity…
– Monday, 20th of November, 9:00 – 18:00 – A cocktail will follow
– Tuesday, 21st of November, 9:00 – 16:00