Goldplay Exploration & InPlay Oil
Goldplay Exploration LTD. (TSX.V. GPLY) will be presented by CEO Marcio Fonseca (former division director for Macquarie Bank-metals and energy).
Marcio holds a P.Geo-M.Sc in Mineral Project Appraisal Imperial College- UK (Integrated with MBA program)- Specialization in Economic Engineering (FDC Brazil).
Goldplay just went public on March 6th, 2018; and immediately announced a strategic financing agreement with Sandstorm Gold Ltd. (TSX: SAND) for $900,000 Private Placement.
Goldplay Exploration is focused on the discovery of gold-silver deposits in the prolific Rosario Mining District, Sinaloa, Mexico.
- Contiguous with the multi-million-ounce historic high-grade Au-Ag Rosario Gold Mine (250 yrs of operation).
- Rosario Mine historic bonanza veins (1883 ROM Average grade: 2.75 oz/t Au & 40 oz/t Ag).
- Very frugal share structure with a cash balance of approximately $3,000,000.00 CAD and 34 MM shares Fully Diluted.
- Initiated drill program, approximately 4000 m in Q2, 2018 (delineation open pit amenable deposits).
- Exploration team with 20+ years’ experience, including 10+ years’ in the Rosario Mining District leading to successful discoveries.
- 250+ sq. km exploration portfolio, 100% owned, no earn-in requirements.
- Ownership structure includes Management and Insiders 22%, Sandstorm Gold 7.9%
SPEAKER: Marcio Fonseca
InPlay Oil (IPO-T) will be presented by CEO Doug Bartole (formerly President & CEO of Vero Energy Inc., which was sold to TORC Oil & Gas Ltd. (TOG-T) in September 2012. )
InPlay Oil Highlights:
- Ownership (41.3 %) Insiders, PE firms, JOG Capital and Sprott Resource Holdings.
- Current market cap of 109M CAD
- 2 of the 3 of the most sought after plays in Western Canada, the East Duvernay and bioturbated Cardium.
- Completion of East Duvernay after breakup. Release in Q3 2018.
- Currently over 4000 boepd (70 % oil), 40 plus API oil.
- Average estimated daily production for 2018 is 4,400-4,500 BOEPD (72% oil/liquids) Exit 2018 production estimated at 4,800-4,900 BOEPD (73% oil/liquids)
- BOD of InPlay include Dale Shwed, co-founder Baytex Energy Corp. (BTE-T) and currently CEO of Crew Energy Inc. (CR-T).
SPEAKER: Doug Bartole
Wednesday, June 6th
TIME: 12.15 – 13.45 (Luncheon presentation)
VENUE: Grand Cafè al Porto
(Via Pessina 3, 6900 Lugano)
Thursday, June 7th
TIME: 12.30 – 14.00 (Luncheon presentation)
VENUE: Palazzo Parigi Milano
(Corso di Porta Nuova, 1, 20121 Milano)