Lugano Commodity & Shipping Club – Networking Dinner
in collaboration with
is pleased to present:
The Lugano Commodity & Shipping Club Networking Dinner represents a unique networking opportunity for those who are involved in this business sector in the Ticino area.
By joining us, you can meet other professionals, discuss main issues and opportunities, be updated about most recent regulatory changes, develop synergies.
Few Speed-Effective presentations will be followed by an important networking in a very exclusive location (The View Lugano) with a standing gourmet dinner that will give you the opportunity to enrich and strengthen your business relationships.
RESERVE YOUR SEAT NOW AND ENJOY THE 2 COMMODITY & SHIPPING CLUB NETWORKING DINNER!
WHEN: 28 May, 2018
TIME: 18:30 – 22:00
WHERE: THE VIEW Lugano (Via Guidino 29, 6900 Lugano Paradiso)
18:30 – 19:00
Registration and Welcome Drink
Welcome by Riccardo Esposito (CEO at FinLantern) & Angelo Scorza (CEO at Ship2Shore)
Presentation: The Belt and Road Initiative – an opportunity for european companies
– Riccardo Fuochi (President – Associazione Italia Hong Kong)
– Tian Lu (General Manager – Italy Changjiu Logistics)
– William Chui (Regional Director, Europe – HKTDC)
19:30 – 22:00
Networking & Standing Dinner
CRAZY EARLY BIRD with Coupon (until 30 April): CHF 149
EARLY BIRD with Coupon (1 May – 20 May): CHF 189
ONSITE: CHF 250
35 Participants (as of 22/05/2018)
Companies that have registered at least one delegate to the “1st Lugano Commodities & Shipping Networking Gala Dinner”:
24Vision Shipping & Risk Solutions SARL; Atradius Crédito y Caución S.A.; B&C Swiss SA; Banchero Costa; BIX Systems; Cambiaso Risso Marine Spa; Camera di Commercio Italiana per la Svizzera; Cardinal Consulting Srl; Caspian week; chebanca!; Chevron Products Italia; Coeclerici; Duferco Group; Filhet-Allard Maritime; FIS (Freight Investor); Flame SA; GAC; Global Marine Supplies Spa; IC Solutions; ICBA Switzerland / Malakut AG; Integral Petroleum; Intertek; Kommodities Partners SA; Ignazio Messina & C.; Modalog SA; MR InternationalLawyers; Navis Insurance Ltd.; Nawgan Consulting Services; Omlog International SA; Progetto-GoldencrosS; PriceWaterhouseCoopers; see finance Schweiz AG; Spark Energy Resources SA; StarStone Insurance; Studio Legale MGMP e Associati; The ICE; TWE Consulting; Yardgem Docks; Seabridge Insurance SA; Richmont Group; InterFishMarket.com; Wideangle LNG; Chinasay.
BROWSE THE PHOTO GALLERY ON INSTAGRAM AND FOLLOW US!
Are you interested in a SPONSORHIP OPPORTUNITY?
Download the brochure or Contact us at Events@FinLantern.com
CONTACT OTHER PARTICIPANTS THANKS TO THE FINLANTERN COMMUNITY*
With the FinLantern Community* you can:
- access the list of all delegates registered to The Lugano Commodity & Shipping Club Networking Dinner;
- select the most interesting profiles;
- send messages to them;
- organize and plan your 1-on-1 meeting agenda;
- develop new business opportunities with real professionals during the Networking Dinner.
How to access the list of Delegates:
- Log in with your password (the username is the email address)
- (In case you do not remember the PWD, please activate the recovery procedure)
- Click on the tag CONTACTS in the top menu;
- Click on The Lugano Commodity & Shipping Club Networking Dinner (DELEGATES LIST);
*Community will be open one week before the event!